torsdag 2 oktober 2014

My kind of music

Blame It On The Boogie by The Jacksons was recorded in 1977 and was released a year later. In the lyrics he is singing about his girlfriend who’s always dancing and you can’t blame it on anything but the boogie. But the problem is that he isn’t getting enough love from her so the relationship isn’t really working. But when he begins to dance him self he is loving it, and ”his baby” can’t take her eyes off him.  


For me it brings forward happy feelings because of the speed in the song, I like to dance my self. And most of the songs he does has a bigger meaning behind them, but in the same time have this happy mood. It’s hard to explain how lucky I get listening to him, I grew up to this kind of music so it also brings forward a lot of memories.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar