onsdag 21 maj 2014

The Island

The Island

4. In the movie the island are described like a paradise, it is the only thing left on earth and the only thing that’s keep the clones hope. But it doesn’t exist, it is something the leaders had to come up with when one of the costumers need something new to add to their bodies.
    And when Jordan is saying ”The Island is real. It’s us” I believe it’s how she felt, happy and like nothing could spoil it. Like it really is a paradise, but just in her mind. I don’t believe in hell or heaven myself, but I guess it felt like they finally found their heaven.  


3. I think it’s like a fight between the clones and the ”real” humans, and the producer has dissuaded to bring forward the harsh of what humans can or could do. They have to put it in a perspective to get the watchers feelings (I believe). But although they are kind of against the humans in the movie, they want to protect the clones. When they are driving from the hunters can Lincoln and Jordan kill them all, but when the hunters tries to do the same it is much more painful for the watchers, cause they are seeing it from the clones eyes. It kind of reminding me of the big question around abortion, how it’s wrong to take someones life although they aren’t aware of it, and how it would feel to us.     

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar